29 March 2010

Lose, Lose, Lose

Well, hopefully today is the the beginning of the rest of my life. NOT!  I was doing so well, had lost a lot of weight, then, due to weather and, let's face it, lack of weather-related motivation, I've gained back a few pounds. Of course, not exercising regularly and eating tons of ice cream didn't help!

So, time to once again cut out starches and start walking. And right now? I'm starving!  And I NEVER get hungry during the day! It's all pyschosomatic, I swear!  I was good; brought my soup and two apples to work. Had one apple during advisory, around 8:30 a.m. Now I am longing for lunch!  Me, who can go all day without eating and not even notice!!!!! I'm staring at my other apple, but if  I eat it now, I'll have nothing for an afternoon snack, which I do need, as I eat lunch by noon and dinner's not 'til six! 

HELP!!!!! 

No comments: